Security Officer Job at Tragopan Security Solution – London
- Provide a visible uniformed deterrent by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry, to contribute to the safety and security of the premises and personnel.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with Staff.
- Helps to create and maintain a working relationship with the local police and fire and rescue departments.
- Assist in the development and implementation of action plans to provide a safe environment and immediate response to imminent threats of violence, criminal incidents, emergencies, and others.
- Informing violators of policy & procedures and restraining trespassers.
- Carry out all duties assigned by the Manager to whom you are responsible.
- Must have SIA License.
- Conduct yourself at all times, in a manner that will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed.
Reference ID: SneakerCon
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
Expected Start Date: 04/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
About the Company
Company: Tragopan Security Solution –
Company Location: London