Security Officer Job at OSS SERVICES, LLC – Las Vegas, NV
We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will need to be able to stand for long periods of time and patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Duties for this position below:
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas.
- Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures.
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly.
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents.
- Ensure all visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings (ID’s).
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy.
- Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have.
- Escalate emergency situations to law enforcement as needed.
Qualifications for Security Officer:
- Must have a current Driver’s License.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Previous security-related work experience preferred.
- Ability to stay level headed and respond quickly in stressful situations.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed.
- Working knowledge of basic security techniques.
- Storm Grey tactical pants
- Duty Belt (2 sets of handcuffs with keys, 1 baton with holder, 1 OC spray with holder, 1 radio pouch)
- Class 3A Bullet Proof Vest
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Military: 1 year (Preferred)
- Law enforcement: 1 year (Preferred)
- PILB Guard Card (Required)
- ARMED guard card (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: OSS SERVICES, LLC –
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV