Security Mobile Patrol Supervisor Job at iGuard360 – Ottawa, ON
iGuard 360° is one of the leading security & monitoring companies in the Canadian security field. We are looking to grow our team & bring someone aboard capable of ensuring our workforce receives adequate instruction and guidance as we expand and grow our business.
We consider the Mobile Patrol Supervisor position to be one of the most important positions in our company. Acting as a Management representative in the field, the MPS is responsible for critical incident response, field training & coaching and representing iGuard 360° in a manner beyond reproach.
Key Responsibilities for Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- Perform site field visits while ensuring our guards are performing their duties in a safe and customer focused manner.
- Perform critical incident response, when dispatched, in a professional and detailed manner ensuring prompt and efficient response.
- Conduct training, re-training and record results from these initiatives for our Skills Development Coordinator.
- Coordinate with our Operations Centre(s) to ensure efficient and timely response to reported incidents and field requests.
- Ensure our patrol vehicles are properly logged and checked at the commencement and end of each assigned shift.
- Effectively enter Daily Occurrence Reports and Incident Reports into our electronic reporting software.
- Issue field equipment, properly logging out and in, and ensuring returned equipment is properly returned to our field office(s).
- Responsible for ensuring all daily maintenance checks and routine repair of patrol vehicles is being completed. i.e. fluid checks, fill ups, and changing flat tires.
- Properly escalate incidents and emergencies to the proper contacts and Operations Management team.
- Perform additional emergency duties and otherwise, as assigned.
- Reports directly to the Operations Coordinator and indirectly to the Branch Manager
Qualifications for Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- Must be able to work rotational and overnight shifts.
- Must be licensed as a Security Guard in Ontario.
- Must have a valid unrestricted “G2” Drivers License, with a minimum of five (5) years driving experience and be over 25 years of age.
- Must provide an Ontario driver’s abstract with less than 3 points.
- Responsible for ensuring all daily maintenance checks and routine repair of patrol vehicles is being completed. i.e. fluid checks, fill ups, and changing flat tires; and
- 3-4 years of security industry experience.
- 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
- Excellent critical incident response skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- MLEO, City of Ottawa Parking Enforcement certifications would be considered an asset
- Tactical communication training is considered an asset.
- Use of Force training is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism in both official languages is considered an asset
- Excellent customer service demeanour and the ability to prioritize responsibilities
Physical efforts to carry out job duties
- Working on a PC while sitting; telephone use up to a 12-hour shift.
- Driving a company assigned vehicle is a mandatory requirement for the position.
- The incumbent in this job will work seated, standing and walking.
- Physical fatigue and mental stress can occur by working/driving; and
- Driving in all conditions, and environments from dusk till dawn.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Ontario Drivers License (required)
- Ontario Security License (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
About the Company
Company: iGuard360 –
Company Location: Ottawa, ON