Security Consulting Consultant – Digital Identity Job at Accenture – Toronto, ON
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it is able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as a digital identity Security Consultant likely will include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing digital identity solutions across a variety of vendor products including Microsoft Azure Identity suite, ForgeRock, Okta, SailPoint, CyberArk and others.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Helping grow Accenture Security across North America through thought-leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital identity, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of customer or enterprise IAM solutions including:
o Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
o Request-based application and resource provisioning
o RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
o Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
o Single Sign-on
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as;
o Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
o ForgeRock Certified OpenAM Specialist
o SailPoint Identity IQ or Identity Now Certifications
o CyberArk CDE
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Experience with any of the following security areas:
o Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
o Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
o Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
o Data security or encryption
- Federal government security clearance preferred
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
About the Company
Company: Accenture –
Company Location: Toronto, ON