Sales Support Officer Job at Merchant Capital – Sandton, Gauteng
If you are looking to work in a small and growing business, in the dynamic FinTech space, with the opportunity to develop your SalesForce, business reporting and IT skills, this is the job for you. Merchant Capital has a seven-year successful history and continues to expand into SME markets in South Africa.
Merchant Capital is looking for an enthusiastic and service-centric individual who will get stuck into our bespoke SalesForce environment providing support, improvement proposals, and implement changes. In addition to this, the Sales Support Officer will provide daily support for our Sales Operations Manager. Our business is all SalesForce, with a material focus on internal automation and digital delivery of our products. The right individual will be able to balance attention to detail, daily and monthly task execution, with on-time delivery of project related work.
The career path for this individual will be based on skill development, aptitude and attitude. We have a strong IT competency and growing team, with plenty of room for personal development.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Manage sales related technical resources (primarily SalesForce, Excel spreadsheets and PowerBI).
· SalesForce administration and sales support, such as:
· Manage migration of data into Salesforce and within SalesForce.
· Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
· Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows on the Salesforce CRM system.
· Sales funnel tech assist, for example, marketing campaign execution support through SalesForce.
· Develop training materials and provide training and daily support to SalesForce end users.
· Translate business needs to technical specifications, as related to administrative SalesForce improvements.
· Assist in the transition from existing to new SalesForce Orgs, flagging capabilities which need to be mirrored in the new environment.
· Execution and delivery of identified business projects, for example, additional business reporting measurement and views.
· Business Reporting, such as:
· Create visualizations and reports (SalesForce, Excel, PowerBI) which will assist in business measurement (sales and operational) and decision making.
· Evaluate and improve existing BI reports and builds, which pulls data from SalesForce and Excel.
· Design, build and deploy BI reports and views.
Application Deadline: 2021/09/15
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Do you have Salesforce experience?
- Do you have experience in working with Power BI?
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
About the Company
Company: Merchant Capital –
Company Location: Sandton, Gauteng