Parking Attendant – Nights Job at Q-Park – St. Stephen’s Green, County Dublin
Q-Park is a European parking organisation that provides customers with a positive experience and excellent levels of customer service through its high quality car parking facilities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Parking Operative/ Attendant with excellent customer service skills to join our friendly team on the night shift within our Dublin cluster of car parks on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work an average of 42 hours per week, working 8pm – 8am on a 4 nights on 4 nights off basis.
The duties of this role will mainly include patrolling the car parks on foot, cleaning the car parks including litter picking, jet washing, deck cleaning, cobwebbing and general housekeeping, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the sites and helping our customers.
Main duties include:
· Providing excellent customer service to our customers
· Cleaning the car park including undertaking litter picks and cobwebbing as well as using machinery to ensure the surfaces are kept to our high standards
· Walking around each of our car parks carrying out regular patrols to ensure the safety of our customers
· Working hard to ensure each of our car parks around the cluster are clean and safe in order to reach required health and safety standards
· Completing all paperwork and computer based tasks accurately and on time.
· Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and repairing faulty equipment when needed.
· Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet Company requirements.
Skills & experience required
· Previous experience of working with customers is essential.
· Have a flexible can-do attitude to work.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Able to use Computers with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
· Previous cleaning experience is beneficial.
· Previous cash handling experience is beneficial.
· Previous security experience is beneficial.
· A full driving licence is essential.
· Hourly rate – €13.00
· Bonus scheme – in which you can earn up to a months worth of salary on an annual basis depending on company and individual performance
· Car park season ticket 24 x 7
· Pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· 4 weeks annual leave entitlement plus public holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,392.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Driving Licence (required)
About the Company
Company: Q-Park –
Company Location: St. Stephen’s Green, County Dublin