Microsoft Digital Productivity Analyst Job at Charm Recruitment Agency – Sandton, Gauteng
My client is beginning an exciting transformation program to migrate to a modern IT landscape and are searching for an individual experienced in Microsoft enterprise platforms, particularly large scale project design and implementation of Microsoft technologies with a focus on Microsoft 365 and Teams.
The incumbent will report to the Head of Digital productivity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide Microsoft 365 subject matter expertise by maintaining a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Microsoft and related core technologies to the company and drive its strategic office collaboration, modernization, and productivity roadmap initiatives.
- Support technical and program teams to translate requirements into solution designs.
- From approved design, build solutions using PowerApps, Teams, SharePoint and other Microsoft tools.
- Develop concise and accurate documentation including design plans, implementation guides, knowledge guides, and standard operating procedures
- Support the PM in development and maintenance of Project Plans and Schedules, Test Plans, and Acceptance Criteria for the implementation of services and capabilities of Microsoft 365.
- Provide support and guidance of Microsoft 365 features and functionality (Microsoft Teams, , Planner, PowerApps, Azure functions, etc.)
- Work with the global Digital productivity team and IT shared services Team to ensure that global solutions align with global standards.
- Follow ITIL process to transition solutions as services.
- Package solutions to be easily reusable for other regions (or something else),.. Leverage expertise from other regions, and vice versa.
- Experience in creation and implementation of governance (naming conventions, policies, retention, etc.).
Bachelor”s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- 8-10 years overall IT systems experience with 3 to 5 years as an Microsoft solution specialist.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 Platform, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Security & Compliance Center, and OneDrive for Business.
- In-depth knowledge of Authorization & Authentication in Microsoft hybrid environment and experience with Azure AD including Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Experience with PowerShell for managing Microsoft 365 environment.
- A clear track record of application hands on design and development using Microsoft toolsets and platforms will be required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing, features, and policy management.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft 365 roadmaps and future changes for productivity tools to ensure a smooth introduction and implementation within the company
- Experience in developing technical solutions using the Microsoft 365 Suite.
Other skills required
- Experience of working on both Agile and Waterfall project delivery
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience working across multidisciplinary teams
- Strong time management skills
- Experience leading training and support handoff
- Microsoft 365 Platform
- Exchange Online
- Sharepoint Online
- Azure AD
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: Charm Recruitment Agency –
Company Location: Sandton, Gauteng