Managed Security Services – Digital Identity Manager Job at Accenture – Toronto, ON
Why join Accenture’s Security team
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s Security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that we are able to offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Digital Identity, Managed Security Services (MSS ) practice with extensive experience in the following:
- Proven success in leading a team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as DI Security Manager likely will include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, supporting clients’ IAM application stack as a go to subject-matter-expert in operating large-scale IAM deployments.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Identifying opportunity to optimize operations through automation and identifying other areas of improvements.
- Partner with IAM Leads, Business Stakeholders, Service Desk Leads, Infrastructure Teams, and Enterprise Architects to determine and define the technical architecture required to implement and support the Service
- Leverage Accenture or Client templates, tools and organizational strategy to define IAM services and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
- Running day-to-day operations with the ability to define future roadmaps as well as determining the ways/means to run the operations at reduced cost without impacting customer satisfaction
- Implementing automation/innovation opportunities to improve efficiency and bring value addition to the client
- Ensuring adequate/skilled staffing
- Establishing performance goals and priorities and managing performance
- Overall IT Operational experience of 7+ years with a minimum of 4 years of experience operating a digital identity application stack, ideally with a predominantly PAM solution like CyberArk or similar platform.
- Good working knowledge of Infrastructure (Cloud and On-premises), specifically around Virtualization, Server configuration, Operating System principals, Compute, Egress/Ingress Traffic, Virtual Private Configurations, Network Zoning and Firewall.
- At least 3 years of experience managing diverse workforce that operates remotely.
- Effective in producing results and achieving goals and objectives including meeting published SLA’s, KRI’s, and KPI’s
- Good understanding/exposure to ITIL and Service Management process and tools
- Advanced verbal, written communication skills, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely to senior leaders and business stakeholders, relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Must have or at least qualify for Federal Government security clearance
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
About the Company
Company: Accenture –
Company Location: Toronto, ON