Goods Receiving / Dispatch Clerk Job at Base Recruitment – Sandton, Gauteng
Our client is looking for a Receiving and Dispatch Clerk who will be responsible for all incoming electronic equipment and stock.
You will be required to:
- Receive all incoming electronic equipment from customers and suppliers
- Inspect, accept, reject or record shortages or discrepancies of incoming stock
- Issue approved Paperwork for all stock received
- Scan / input all received stock into relevant computer system
- Compare stock received to contracts or purchase orders
- Handle and pack incoming stock to minimise damage to any merchandise, and maximise safety and security
- Forward all paperwork to contract administrator / accounts
- Perform day-end, week-end and month-end checks
- Knowledge of Inventory Control
- Experience in receiving and dispatching electronic equipment
- Computer literate and able to operate a bar coded system
- Be willing to work extended hours to receive goods coming in late / early.
- Physically able to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Own reliable transport
- Be available immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: Base Recruitment –
Company Location: Sandton, Gauteng