Director of Security Jobs in Rochester, MN at Professional Security Consultants
Title: Director of Security
Company: Professional Security Consultants
Location: Rochester, MN
Professional Security Consultants (PSC) is currently interviewing qualified candidates to fill a Director of Security position at Apache Mall, located in Rochester, MN. Candidates must be highly driven and have highly skilled management practices.
Candidates must have:
– Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information and fact patterns in understandable terms to all levels of personnel.
– Effective computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel.
** – A minimum of 3 years of Security Management experience, preferably in retail. A background in law-enforcement is a plus. **
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Oversees the entire security operations of the site and consistently ensures the highest level of security is being provided.
– Ensures all procedures provide coherent, efficient and complete solutions for all site security needs.
– Stays abreast all security incidents and ensures proper documentation is completed.
– Serves as the site’s primary point of contact and liaison between the client and company.
**- Advises in all issues respective to the security of the site affecting both the client and company. **
– Maintains and updates the security teams’ Emergency Procedures Manual as needed, including Emergency Preparedness plans for security situations which include: fires; natural disasters; terrorist attacks, etc.
– Continually update and/or creates post orders as well as security policies & procedures.
– Assesses site’s training needs and conducts additional training sessions when and where necessary.
– At least 21 years of age
– Must have, or be able to obtain a state security license
– Legally able to work in the United States
– Be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
– High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Rochester, MN 55902: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location