Corporate Door Supervisor Job at SecuriGroup Ltd – Edinburgh
Award-winning company SecuriGroup are currently recruiting for a Corporate Door Supervisor to deliver excellent customer care and security expertise to our valued client in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in what is a very rewarding and diverse sector within the Security Profession.
As a Corporate Door Supervisor, you will be expected to conduct yourself in such a way as to assist in the creation of a pleasant and secure atmosphere for all persons entering the area. To ensure by your actions, knowledge, bearing and appearance that the security of the area, staff and visitors, the venue’s material contents remain safe against threat of all nature. You will be expected to support the clients staff in ensuring social distancing measures are adopted by all visitors, keep count of footfall within the area, potentially deal with incidents and make decisions as to how to deal with problems that arise.
- Following training, you will have a full understanding of the functions covered at the site that you are working at including: Security, Covid-19 Safe Systems of Work, emergency evacuation procedures.
- To portray smart and presentable image for both our clients and company brand.
- To use excellent communication skills when conversing with visitors to the area.
- Use only polite language to address visitors and staff. It is essential that you remain calm during all situations and achieve results by verbal persuasion if applicable.
- To ensure that you conduct your duties in a consistent and appropriate manner and in line with company policy and statutory requirements.
- Complete all relevant paperwork including but not limited to, Daily Occurrence Book, Incident Reports, Visitor Appointment Diary
- Dealing with emergency situations/incidents .
- As per the Assignment Instructions you will report any faults or areas for improvement in regard to the safety of persons within the building to the site manager and operational support.
- You must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Preferably have experience in working in a customer facing environment and understand the importance of positive customer interaction.
- Have a firm understanding on the importance of attention to detail.
- Have the physical ability to stand for prolonged periods of times.
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Must be reliable and committed
- Must have a minimum of 1 year corporate experience.
- Must be able to work basic IT equipment and programmes
- SIA License is essential / CCTV advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please press apply on this page, and attach a CV.
Reference ID: SE2, SS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- security: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: SecuriGroup Ltd –
Company Location: Edinburgh